Monday, October 25, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

I am finally up to date with my blogs!
phew...THis is big time procrastination...but hey, its my birthday!

So today wasn't too eventful...woke up for school, finsihed school around lunch time, went to the law library to check my email about my group assignment, but then no computers were free...it was very packed, i then went up stairs to microwave my lunch...but of course, the microwave was broken, so i gave up and went to Fisher Library, and decided to sit outside and eat my chicken and potatoes with rice cold....then it started drizzling a little and big gusts of wind made it quite impossible to eat outside...such a GREAT day...=/

so i went into Fisher library and decided to spend my birthday there and study....at the same time hide and eat my cold lunch...BUT my study was very productive there and i stayed till 5pm.

I then walked home and thought that i would treat myself to some Nandos for my birthday dinner=)
I then watched Gossip Girl as i ate my birthday dinner by myself...
Then later that evening, Amy comes and says theres something i want to show u..i was like huh? ok..so i followed her down the stairs, and i was totally clueless until i reached downstairs and it was alll dark!!
I knew something was up then...and ther eit was all my roomies and my sis with a yummy blueberry cheesecake and a nice Happy birthday song for MEEE=)
I feel so loved =D
it was awesome, that definitely made my dayyy~
Then i received the most awesome gift ever! I got this awesome salad container with its own ice pack to keep the salad fresh and it also has a dressing dispenser thingy. So now i can have fresh salads for lunch at school!!! YAY~
=)=)=)
Ok i think thats enough procrastination for one day, i have a midterm on the last day of school...weird huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment