Thursday, October 14, 2010

Night Noodle Market Festival

Yesterday, I had my midterm on Small Animal Medicine and it was actually better than I thought. I felt relieved after the midterm, and since i had only half day of classes, I decided to go to the movies with my sister. We watched Despicable me in 3D and it was a great movie. I love the minions~ So cute, so funny!

Afterwards, we went to Hyde Park where theres a Night noodle market festival. But we didnt end up eating any noodles!
We all shared our dishes and we had pork dumplings, salt & pepper calamari, roti & dhal (lentil curry), chicken and prawn skewers and also chicken red curry rice. It was all fun and relaxing till it started to drizzle. So we moved our table under the trees. Everybody was thinking the same thing so eventually under the trees was the place to be!
So we tolerated it for a while and then i get a phone call. Its from the pig placement people! so we sat there with some umbrellas open, I didn't bring one so i was on the phone and we got good news that we got our last placement that we needed!!! But it is like 9.5 hrs drive away... we'll probably take the train there instead.
Anyhow, we finished all our dishes until it really started to pour, so we left and went to a place called the Chocolate room for some dessert. I had a mint iced chocolate, and my sister had a orange & cinnamon iced chocolate. My friends also ordered tiramisu iced chocolate and rocher nut chocshake. They were very delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment