Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Procrastination paid off?

So yesterday I had my midterm which I crammed for 3 days since I wasn't able to do much studying during my beef placement. Which I think it went well, as it only covered a very small aspect of what we really had to study! I kept thinking that they will probably ask about dogs and cats as it seemed more common but insteadt they asked a question on COWS instead...I really didn't expect that, but we did that sort of question in last semester so even if i didn't study, I could've answered those questions...it felt like a waste of time cramming!

But i guess its good on the long run as I have started studying for my finals =P

That night we had an awesome night out with some vet classmates and had great japanese food in Wagaya to celebrate our friend's birthday. It felt like it was already the end of exams =O

No comments:

Post a Comment